Our Visa Services
Visa Plan is a firm of registered migration agents and immigration lawyers in Melbourne, the most vibrant city of Australia, who take utmost pride in securing people the visas they need to enjoy new lives in Australia. We constantly strive to improve our professional capabilities so we can provide our clients with the best possible immigration services and solutions with the minimum hassle.
At Visa Plan, we seek to instill positive change within the industry by setting a leading example of being transparent, ethical and competent in our dealings with the public. We want to ensure that nobody is disadvantaged by poor migration advice.
Just like the highly multicultural society of Australia, we have registered migration agents from different backgrounds. Being able to speak your language and understanding your culture does not only allow us to understand your needs, but the system of your original country enabling us to provide more suited migration advice and immigration services.
Our migration agents and immigration lawyers are located on 530 Little Collins Street in the central business district of Melbourne.
Migration Agents & Lawyers
James Bae | Principal Solicitor - MARN 1468128
- Acting for agencies and licensed companies of the Australian Government in disputes at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Serving local communities by applying for government grants to fund social initiatives, creating positive change for communities.
- Acting across a broad spectrum of legal practice areas including criminal defence, taxation and compensation law.
Andrew Topalovic | Solicitor - MARN 2014142
- Solicitor – Victorian Law Institute and High Court of Australia
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN: 2014142)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Deakin University
- Bachelor of International Studies (Politics and Policy), Deakin University
Andrew has sincere empathy for the wellbeing of other people, both within and outside the legal profession. This leads him to place great emphasis on clients’ experiences when engaging with Visaplan. He appreciates that migration and visa applications can be a highly stressful process for applicants, given their importance to their future. He understands that this stress is not only limited to the applicant themselves but other stakeholders, such as their sponsors and family. He chose to commit to Visaplan because he believes the ethical and professional values of Visaplan are in alignment with his own personal beliefs, which are essential to treating every matter with utmost care and dedication.
Grace Lee | Office Manager
- Nationally Recognised Teacher in Elementary Education, Korea
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Practical Arts), Daegu National University of Education
- Master of Education in Korean Language As A Foreign Language, Gyeongin National University of Education
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of Wisconsin – River Falls
Before relocating to Australia, Grace was a teacher at a primary school in Korea. She felt privileged to be in a position where she could instil positive changes in the students’ lives. She wants to continue helping others, and Australian immigrants in turning their Australian dream into reality. She plays a critical role in ensuring Visaplan can thrive.
Grace is currently studying the Master’s course in Professional Accounting at RMIT, which is reflective of one of Visaplan’s core values – continuous improvement of professional and personal capability.
Fernando Seo | Lawyer Consultant, Korea
- Bachelor of Diplomacy, Seoul National University, 1990
- Lawyer, 1996
- Master of Finance, Macquarie University, 2004
Fernando provides Visa Plan with ad hoc advice on laws in the fields of cross-border transactions, bilateral tax treaties and civil matters within the Korean jurisdiction.
Lawyer, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2000 – 2007
Partner, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2007 – 2019
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Initial public offerings on stock markets
- Joint ventures – China, France, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Property developments
- Structured finance
- Foreign business expansion
Jang Eun Lee | Lawyer Consultant, Korea
- Bachelor of Economics, Seoul National University, 2001
- Lawyer, 2003
- Certified Tax Accountant, 2008
Jang Eun provides Visa Plan with ad hoc advice on laws in the fields of cross-border transactions, bilateral tax treaties and civil matters within the Korean jurisdiction.
Lawyer, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2003 – 2012
Principal Lawyer, Taeyoung Law Firm, 2013 – 2020
- Cross-border transactions
- Corporate advisory
- Direct investments into overseas projects
- Project finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Problems and Ways of Improvements in the Legislative Process of Korea, Parliament’s Legislative and Judiciary Committee, November 2003
Australian Immigration Lawyers
Visa Plan is the migration arm of Bae Lawyers which provides comprehensive legal services across a broad spectrum of law. Bae Lawyers revels in prioritising the excellence of end results and our efficiency during the process.
Visa Plan is a team of registered migration agents and lawyers who take pride in securing people the visa(s) they need to enjoy a new life in Australia. We constantly strive to improve our professional capabilities so we can provide our clients with the best possible migration services and solutions with the minimum hassle.
We also seek to instil positive change within the industry by setting a leading example of being transparent, ethical and competent in our dealings with the public. Just like Australia’s highly multicultural society, we have multilingual migration agents from different backgrounds. Being able to speak your language allows us to truly understand your needs.
What sets competent boutique practices apart from others is their ability to provide attentive and personalised service. Nevertheless, this is largely dependent on the values, attitude and professionalism of the individuals who form the practice.
Aiming to be the
Best Migration Firm
Visa Plan’s head office is located in Melbourne. Not only Australia’s capital for education, cultural and sporting events, it is also a popular destination for immigrants and has long been considered one of the “world’s most liveable cities”. Today, Melbourne has a booming population, driven in large part by people moving to this city from other parts of Australia and overseas, and is projected to become the nation’s most populous city by 2026.
We also have a presence in Daegu, South Korea’s bustling fourth largest city and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s largest metropolis. No matter where you are based in the Asia Pacific region, our expert migration agents are only a phone/ Skype call away and happy to help you achieve your dream of securing an Australian visa for a bright new life down under. Feel free to contact us via the details listed below: