Migration Agents & Lawyers
James Bae | Principal Solicitor - MARN 1468128
- Acting for agencies and licensed companies of the Australian Government in disputes at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Serving local communities by applying for government grants to fund social initiatives, creating positive change for communities.
- Acting across a broad spectrum of legal practice areas including criminal defence, taxation and compensation law.
Andrew Topalovic | Solicitor - MARN 2014142
- Solicitor – Victorian Law Institute and High Court of Australia
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN: 2014142)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Deakin University
- Bachelor of International Studies (Politics and Policy), Deakin University
Andrew has sincere empathy for the wellbeing of other people, both within and outside the legal profession. This leads him to place great emphasis on clients’ experiences when engaging with Visaplan. He appreciates that migration and visa applications can be a highly stressful process for applicants, given their importance to their future. He understands that this stress is not only limited to the applicant themselves but other stakeholders, such as their sponsors and family. He chose to commit to Visaplan because he believes the ethical and professional values of Visaplan are in alignment with his own personal beliefs, which are essential to treating every matter with utmost care and dedication.
Grace Lee | Office Manager
- Nationally Recognised Teacher in Elementary Education, Korea
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Practical Arts), Daegu National University of Education
- Master of Education in Korean Language As A Foreign Language, Gyeongin National University of Education
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of Wisconsin – River Falls
Before relocating to Australia, Grace was a teacher at a primary school in Korea. She felt privileged to be in a position where she could instil positive changes in the students’ lives. She wants to continue helping others, and Australian immigrants in turning their Australian dream into reality. She plays a critical role in ensuring Visaplan can thrive.
Grace is currently studying the Master’s course in Professional Accounting at RMIT, which is reflective of one of Visaplan’s core values – continuous improvement of professional and personal capability.
Fernando Seo | Lawyer Consultant, Korea
- Bachelor of Diplomacy, Seoul National University, 1990
- Lawyer, 1996
- Master of Finance, Macquarie University, 2004
Fernando provides Visa Plan with ad hoc advice on laws in the fields of cross-border transactions, bilateral tax treaties and civil matters within the Korean jurisdiction.
Lawyer, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2000 – 2007
Partner, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2007 – 2019
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Initial public offerings on stock markets
- Joint ventures – China, France, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Property developments
- Structured finance
- Foreign business expansion
Jang Eun Lee | Lawyer Consultant, Korea
- Bachelor of Economics, Seoul National University, 2001
- Lawyer, 2003
- Certified Tax Accountant, 2008
Jang Eun provides Visa Plan with ad hoc advice on laws in the fields of cross-border transactions, bilateral tax treaties and civil matters within the Korean jurisdiction.
Lawyer, Daeryook and Aju International Law Firm, 2003 – 2012
Principal Lawyer, Taeyoung Law Firm, 2013 – 2020
- Cross-border transactions
- Corporate advisory
- Direct investments into overseas projects
- Project finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Problems and Ways of Improvements in the Legislative Process of Korea, Parliament’s Legislative and Judiciary Committee, November 2003